Includes the latest ACLS drugs and their Algorithms!
The easiest ways to learn the drugs needed to successfully challenge the exam!
Information contained on each card
- color coded by body system
- brand vs generic name
- phonetic pronunciation of the generic name
- pharmacological class
- available dosage forms and strengths
- mechanism of action
- tallMAN lettering
- look-a-like / sound-a-like drugs
- ACLS indications
- DEA schedule
- narrow therapeutic index drugs
- hazardous drugs
- high alert drugs
- onset of action
- duration of effect
- PALS dosing
- ACLS dosing
- common adverse effects
- drug precautions
- important notes about the drug
These cards are a favorite of medical professionals across the country! They are used by colleges, vocational schools and employers. They will be perfect for you!