Online PTCB Math Review for the Pharmacy Technician
The most feared part of the PTCB examination is the pharmacy math!
If you need to brush up on your math skills, or if you're a bit of a "Math-Phobic" individual, this program will have you learning pharmacy math the fast and easy way! You will start out with a review of basic math functions like decimals, roman numerals, and fractions, and then proceed through all of the pharmacy math you'll see on the certification examination!
Best of all, we make it simple and easy with lots of sample problems.
You can study where and when you want!
Use your computer, tablet, or smart phone to travel anywhere throughout your busy day. Our online programs work great on all of these platforms!
- For the Student Who Only Wants Help with the Pharmacy Math
- Starts With a Review of Basic Math Calculations
- Proceeds through Proportions, Conversions, Alligations, IV Calculations, and MORE!
- Contains Lots of Easy to Understand Examples!
- You Don’t Need to Fear the Math Any Longer!
- Free Email Support from Certified Technicians and Pharmacists!
- Includes 90 Days of Single User Access!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
*When you purchase an online program, we will email your login information to the email address you provide during checkout. During normal business hours you should receive your information within an hour. Orders placed outside of business hours will take longer for the on-call tech to process.
If you do not receive your login information, please check your spam or junk folder since these emails may be automatically generated.