Online PTCB Certification Review Course
Save 50% on the price of our 1000+ Online PTCB Practice Problems with the purchase of this item! (discount will appear in your shopping cart)
Do you prefer to study on your computer, phone, or tablet? Our online program is designed for you! You get everything that is contained in our print textbook plus the examination workbook in one online program!
You Can Pass the PTCB Exam on Your First Try! Isn't it time to stop worrying and start preparing with a program that has helped over 24,000 students pass the PTCE? We can help you get Certified and ready to take advantage of the increased opportunities and pay that wait ahead for you!
Study where and when you want! Do you prefer to study on your own? Do you have a hectic schedule that makes attending classes impossible? Are you getting a gift for someone who wants to become a CPhT? If you said yes to any of those questions, then this package is your perfect solution. Order today and be on your way to becoming a certified pharmacy technician!
Save hundreds or thousand of dollars in tuition! Dedicated students do not need formal class to become Certified! You can save yourself months to years of classroom time, as well as thousands of dollars in tuition payments by using our self-study preparation.
- Access it all Through Your Computer, Tablet, or Smart Phone!
- Complete Educational Program!
- The Most Complete & Up-to-Date Information!
- The Easiest to Understand!
- Outstanding First Try PTCB Pass Rate!
- Covers all Areas of the Latest PTCE Standards!
- Covers both Hospital & Retail Settings!
- Includes Complete Pharmacy Math Coverage!
- Includes Section Tests, Math test, & Final Exams!
- This program is also used by Colleges & Vocational Schools!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
*When you purchase an online program, we will email your login information to the email address you provide during checkout. During normal business hours you should receive your information within an hour. Orders placed outside of business hours will take longer for the on-call tech to process.
If you do not receive your login information, please check your spam or junk folder since these emails may be automatically generated.